What if a get a shirt from you and it doesn’t fit?
- Just head right over to our Returns page and fill out our Return Form. Insert the form along with the shirt into a package and send it to our return address. We’ll get a fresh one to you within 2 weeks.
Why are your t-shirts limited edition?
- Everyone likes what no one else has. You don’t want to walk down the street and see half a dozen people wearing the same shirt you have on. Plus it adds a whole other feel and makes it more than just a t-shirt line. It’s collectible, limited wearable art.
Did you go to college for this?
- Yes. The founders of Crack Artists both attended Johnson & Wales University Providence campus for Graphics Design.
Why the pencil?
- The pencil represents life. An unsharpened pencil with a brand new eraser represents birth. When that pencil is sharpened, life begins. Everyone’s life comes with obstacles and bumps along the road. We wear down and re-sharpen our pencil repeatedly until the pencil is just a nub, worn down to the eraser. This marks the end of our pencil, our journey, our life. However, the art we have created lives on. The contributions we made around us with that pencil – the art we made – lives on forever.
- Collaborations, accessories, sneakers, bags, and one day a storefront.
Do you guys sell pencils?
- Nope, we just give a few of them in every order.
How old were you both when you started Crack Artists?
- We were freshman in college when we printed our first t-shirt at the age of 18.
Any advice to people starting a company?
- Yes. Never stop, keep sharpening that pencil.